COOKIES POLICY WWW.CARROSFOC.COM
1. Definition and function of cookies
What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer or terminal when you access our website. Cookies allow us, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
2. What types of cookies does our website use?
- Own cookies: Are those that we send to your computer or terminal from our website. Including session cookies, which are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data for the provision of certain services expressly requested by the user: if these cookies are disabled, you will not be able to correctly receive our contents and services.
- Third party cookies: Those that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or web page that is not managed by us, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies. If these cookies are disabled, the website may continue to operate without prejudice to the provision of the service, although we can not show you personalized information based on the use of our website, nor will we obtain information to improve our services. They are included in this category:
- Cookies of analysis: Are those that well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of our website. For this we analyze the navigation on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer.
- Advertising cookies These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are displayed. They allow to offer advertising related to the interests of the User.
- Behavioral Cookies These are those that allow the personalization of our product offer according to the specific profile of the User.
3. Cookies and companies collaborating with the website
Cookies Information (*) Purpose Opt-out (**)
Strictly necessary Session, registration, shopping cart data, data to distinguish free services from payment services Registry management Provide information society services requested bythe user and in accordance with the applicable terms and conditions Not applicable
4. Management of cookies in your browser
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.These settings are located in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser.Below you can find the links of each browser to disable cookies by following the instructions:
If you wish not to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed a plug-in to install in your browser that you can access at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Cookies on mobile devices
- Windows Mobile
5. Acceptance of cookies